TECHNIGROUP FAR EAST PTE LTD was established in 1984 and now presents a comprehensive range of system furniture, office seatings and hospitality products for the domestic and overseas markets. Housed within its own factory building in Singapore are facilities for Research & Development, Warehousing and Administration. Our manufacturing and assembly operations are in Singapore, Malaysia and China.
The products manufactured by TECHNIGROUP were developed in response to identify needs of specific user groups in terms of pricing, function and flexibility. This underlies our philosophy – constantly striving to meet new and ever-increasing demands expected of office furniture by working with major corporate clients.
We are proud of our long and cherished tradition of commitment and reliability to our clients. The nature and duration of a major furniture supply contract makes the choice of a company with a solid financial backing and an established track record an imperative and prudent one.
TECHNIGROUP is endowed with a dynamic and capable management, sales and projects team with proven experience in handling multi-million dollar projects. Our products have been installed in Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, India, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Saudi Arabia, China, Hong Kong, Japan, Australia, Jordan, Vietnam and Papua New Guinea. We have set up our own offices in the following countries:
- Singapore – Technigroup Far East Pte Ltd
- Malaysia – Technigroup Office Furniture Sdn Bhd (Kuala Lumpur)
- India – Technigroup International Pvt Ltd (Mumbai, Pune, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi)
- Thailand – Technigroup Office Furniture Co Ltd (Bangkok)
- Indonesia – PT Technigroup Indonesia (Jakarta)
We have licencees for our products in Australia, China/Hongkong and Jordan.
Besides manufacturing System Furniture, we also provide the following services:
- Planning and implementation of reconfigurations
- Project management of reconfigurations and installations of new furniture
- Storage of excess furniture for clients
- Repair and renovation of old furniture
- Dismantling and transporting your furniture to another location and re-installing them
- Trade-in old furniture for new
- Total renovation of offices together with consortium members
- Financing of furniture contracts
Last but not least, we wish to emphasize our commitment to the all-important area of after-sales service. While our products feature durability and ease of maintenance, we also give due consideration to the areas like product warranty, availability of replacement components, stocking and delivery programs for additional orders, facility management, etc.