TECHNIGROUP FAR EAST PTE LTD was established in 1984 and now presents a comprehensive range of system furniture, office seatings and hospitality products for domestic and overseas markets. Housed within its own factory building in Singapore are facilities for Research & Development, Warehousing and Administration. Our manufacturing and assembly operations are in Singapore.
The products manufactured by TECHNIGROUP were developed in response to needs of specific user groups in terms of pricing, function and flexibility. We constantly strive to meet new and ever-increasing demands expected of office furniture by working in consultation and collaboration with major corporate clients.
We are proud of our long and cherished tradition of commitment to manufacturing quality products and providing reliable service to our clients. The nature and duration of a major furniture supply contract make the choice of a company with a solid financial backing and an established track record an imperative and prudent one.
TECHNIGROUP is endowed with a dynamic and capable team comprising management, design, sales, engineering and project management professionals who have proven field experience in managing multi-million dollar projects. Our products have been installed in Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, India, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Saudi Arabia, China, Hong Kong, Japan, Australia, Jordan, Vietnam and Papua New Guinea.
To support our clients throughout the entire process, we have offices in the following countries:
- Singapore – Technigroup Far East Pte Ltd
- Malaysia – Technigroup Office Furniture Sdn Bhd (Kuala Lumpur)
- India – Technigroup International Pvt Ltd (Mumbai, Pune, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi)
- Thailand – Technigroup Office Furniture Co Ltd (Bangkok)
- Indonesia – PT Technigroup Indonesia (Jakarta)
We have licencees for our products in Australia, China/Hongkong and Jordan.
Besides manufacturing System Furniture, we also provide the following services:
- Planning and implementation of workspace reconfiguration
- Project management of reconfiguration and installation of new furniture
- Storage of excess furniture for clients
- Repair and renovation of older furniture
- Dismantling and transporting your furniture to another location and re-installing them
- Trading-in of older system furniture for new system furniture
- Total renovation of offices together with consortium members
- Financing of furniture contracts
Last but not least, we wish to emphasize our commitment to the all-important area of after-sales service. While our products feature durability and ease of maintenance, we also give due consideration to areas like product warranty, availability of replacement components, stocking and delivery programs for additional orders and facility management.